Write Elder Pemberton at:

Elder Pemberton
Santo Domingo West Mission
C/ Hatuey #73
Urb. Los Cacicazgos
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photos

                          the first picture by the map is of me and my district in provo     

 the next one is a picture of our whole zone here in the DR on the temple grounds



 the next picture of the elder that is about my height is with my buddy Elder Grover he's from cedar City and got an academic scholarship to the U. I figure if there was ever a time to get over school rivalries it would be on the mission.


 the next one is of me and my new companion elder rainey



 and this one is of the place where elder ballard gave a dedicatory prayer for the DR


 
the last one is at a spot in the colonial zone it was a fun field trip we got to learn a bit about the history of the country

No comments:

Post a Comment