Write Elder Pemberton at:

Elder Pemberton
Santo Domingo West Mission
C/ Hatuey #73
Urb. Los Cacicazgos
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1/17/2013

Hey family!

I´m sorry I don´t have a whole bunch of time to write. My comp is sick and it looks like he´s got an ameba or something. Its been a pretty crazy day! From cries to get sent home to sleepless nights to finding a random lab in town to be able to do some tests. Yeah you all can imagine. But life is good. Don´t you all worry about it. 

As far as the week goes... hmmm what can I say to you all about this past week. Well we can start with hno Abreu! He´s getting baptized this week. WOOOHOOO! We can´t wait. We´ve been able to meet with him a few times this week and he´s doing great. He´s such a humble man and really loves the Lord and His CHurch. Thank you for all of your prayers. They have helped him find the path that god wants him to be on.

As far as our other investigators they are all doing well. I think we´re finally making progress with Bienvenido. We´re doing our best to use words that he can more easily relate to. We put a date for the 2nd of febuary. We´re also working with a few new people and with our studies we´ve been able to learn of a good way to help investigators progress easier. I´ve learned that one of my favorite things to hear from my investigators is that they have been testified to by the Holy Ghost of the truth of our message. The Lord is truly our best teammate in this work and without Him and the testifying of His Holy Spirit we would not be able to do ANYTHING.

Well it´s time to go on an intercambio with my Zone Leader elder Hunt WHO IS AWESOME!!!! I love you all SO VERY MUCH. And I hope you have a great week this week. The Lord is always with His children I know that to be true, but that is if we look for Him. Look for the Savior and His comforting power this week. I promise you as I have seen it today with my companion you will be able to find it through prayer and the scriptures.

Love,
Elder Pemberton


No comments:

Post a Comment